Tuesday 21 June 2011

Simply email

Simply email

Email revolutionized the way that I connect and communicate with other people, and I suspect it revolutionized your life too.  But email has its down-side.  

The amount of emails that landed in my inbox overwhelmed me.  I had one and two week-old messages that I did nothing about.  My inbox was stressing me out.

So here's what I did.  I researched on the internet and found three fantastic and repeatable pieces of advice.  Here they are:  


Number 1: The 4 Hour Work Week, by Tim Ferris >>> Check your email twice a day - What a radical thought!


Number 2: Inbox Zero, by Merlin Mann >>> 5 actions for checking your message: Delete, Delegate, Respond, Defer, Do.  Warning: 59 minutes long, but worth it. 


Number 3: 8 things I wish everyone knew about email, by Seth Godin >>> Seth is the master Consistently funny and to the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment